Radio Console

If you haven’t grabbed it yet, the new weekly schedule can be found by clicking to see Full Story & Pictures and then the following link; ShowSchedules

As I am busy with the inaugural Radio Spirits sea cruise from NYC to Bermuda, the channel is on autopilot and here are some of the highlights;

The rare 6-part Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar Marathon storyline; The Cranesburg Matter from August of 1956; The Campbell Playhouse adapts Agatha Christie’s story “The Murder of Roger Ackroyd”; Ford Theater’s take on Mark Twain’s “Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur’s Court” and much much more.

See ya all when I get back.

9 Responses to “June 23rd to June 29th 2013 RadioClassics Show Schedules”

1. courdeleon says:

I just wanted to say I MISS GREG! I am glad he is having a good time and glad he gets a fun vacation but it sure shows how much he ads to the station :)

2. Cora says:

I just got a facebook message that Sirius is canceling Book Radio in July. It is being replaced by Rural Radio. Guess we will have to take up farming instead of listening to a good book. I lodged my disappointment. Sad day.

• Radio Girl says:

Cora, thanks for posting. I enjoy listening to Book Radio, especially for books that I don’t have time to read (which I do a lot of). Agree, it’s sad.

3. Cora says:

For the non facebook users there is a message from Greg on Monday night. I will nutshell it here. Greg is having a blast. They had an event to talk about the shows sharing pictures and videos while the fans took turns reading from radio scripts. Sounds fun.

I remember a couple of years ago when Greg went on vacation and there was a substitute host, actually I think it was a couple of guys that were filling in. Many people complained about them so I bet that is why Greg decided to put this week on auto pilot. At least the shows continue and Greg will be back soon.

5. Cora says:

Oh, I so agree with you Sharon. It is pretty flat without Greg’s commentary. This will teach us not to take him for granted.

• Radio Girl says:

Cora and Sharon, I agree with both of you! I truly hope the cruise is going well and that everyone is having a great time, but I miss Greg! No commentary from Greg between shows is like coffee without cream or a cake without icing~~always a delight to have and sorely missed when you don’t. Greg, indeed, adds so much to the channel

6. SharonDee says:

Blast! I commented on the wrong blog entry. What I said was:

I wonder who will be doing the hosting duties while Greg is away. Will we have a guest host or did he record himself ahead of time to introduce the shows? Because I have to tell you, I don’t tune in just to hear the programming. I like to hear Greg give me show details and trivia between shows.