Jimmy Stewart

If you haven’t grabbed it yet, the schedule is ready, just click to see Full Story & Pictures and then this link; ShowSchedules

Yes folks, RadioClassics Channel 82 is online now as part of the Sirius XM internet service(and available on the Sirius XM Phone App)!

Quite a busy week folks with birthday tributes for Jimmy Stewart, John Wayne, Arthur Conan Doyle, Raymond Burr, Dennis Day, Ben Alexander, Herbert Marshall, Tony Barrett, Ginny Simms, Robert Montgomery and more.

I am playing the Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar storyline, “The Valentine Matter” as a 5 part all-in-a-row marathon and also have great episodes from all the top series including Let’s Pretend, The Alan Young Show, The Chase, Crime Club, The Sealed Book, The Martin & Lewis Show, etc.

6 Responses to “May 20th to May 26th 2012 RadioClassics Schedule”

1. Gunrunner says:

I usually never listen on Saturday, but I happen to be working today. What’s up with the schedule running 2 hours late this morning? How will the schedule catch up? I guess some shows will have to be skipped.

2. pimary15 says:

Waiting for some new Johnny Dollar programs…. just love that JD….!!!

I share my birthdate with Raymond Burr. Loved him as Perry Mason.

• Robin says:

Happy belated birthday, Lana! I, too, share that birthday!

• Lana says:

Happy belated birthday to you too, Robin. I hope you had a wonderful and memorable celebration. Maybe next year, we can send wishes beforehand.
        Hope everyone enjoys the first summer holiday weekend.

Ah-ha. Glad to see Dr. Kildare back into the line-up for next week.