Lou Costello with Bud Abbott

If you haven’t grabbed it yet, the schedule is ready, just click to see Full Story & Pictures and then this link; ShowSchedules

If you are a Facebook user and would like hourly updates of what is running on Sirius XM 82 you can join the new page located at

Hey folks, here is some of what is happening on the channel this week:

A Man of Steel Marathon with all 6 parts of a May 1940 Superman storyline played as a 90-minute special. Another Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar Marathon as well as new to the channel episodes from multiple series including Gunsmoke, Pursuit, Suspense, The Whistler, Let George Do It, Fort Laramie, The Saint, Mr. District Attorney, Wild Bill Hickok and The Shadow.

Birthday week tributes for Lou Costello, Virginia Gregg, writer David Friedkin (Broadway Is My Beat, Crime Classics, Suspense), Oscar winner Claire Trevor (Key Largo), John Garfield, Minerva Pious (Mrs. Nussbuam on Fred Allen Show) and more.

As I mentioned to you last week, it does appear that RadioClassics Sirius XM 82 will finally be added to the online service was well as available as a phone app. As soon as I know when it will happen, I will share it with all of you, but should be in the next month or so after all the technical stuff is worked out.

11 Responses to “March 4th to March 10th, 2012 RadioClassics Show Schedule”

1. MikeRo says:

Radio Classics is now available on XM Canada online – I am listening to it now. I don’t know when it started, I just noticed it was active this morning. I am on a three month free trial for XM online, now that Radio Classics is available it’ll be worth the extra $2.99 per month for me.

Hi Greg,

I understand what you are saying. I think the thing that gripes me, is that it used to be free to listen on-line if you already had a subscription/account with Siruis/XM, now you have to pay an additional cost. Please understand, this is my situation and I am sure it does not fit others. I am glad the station is on-line for those who are interested in listening there. I am quite happy and content to listen in my car, at home, or record shows to listen later. I am a big fan of the channel, otherwise I would not read or respond to the blog. Sorry if I upset anyone.
    P.S. Thanks for airing Dr. Kildare episodes. I truely enjoy them.

The fee is not minimal for me since I pay for a subscription including 2 vehicles and a portable unit. You also have to ask yourself, can you listen on-line to the extent that you are getting your money’s worth!!

There are workplaces that do not allow their employees to use their internet for personal purposes.

Lana, I am sorry this option does not work for you, but after years of begging for the channel to be online, I am happy it will finally be there.
      Plus judging from emails I get, most of my listeners are already using the online version, so it’s will not be an additional cost for them. For nearly 10 years the channel has been available on XM and Sirius satellite radios and will continue to be so.

4. Jeff in AZ says:

The fee for online access is minimal. And it is a great bargain for the added convenience of being able to tune in while at work or otherwise away from the car or the home unit. I can’t wait until Radio Classics is added to the online lineup!

Jeff Foreman

If you want to listen on-line, you have to pay for it. It used to be free.

6. Kyle says:

I guess Johnny doesn’t need to save receipts.

It is good news that Radio Classics will be on-line. I don’t think that it is right to have to pay for it when we already have a subscription. I think Sirius/XM are doing it to raise their revenue.

Just watched Bud and Lou doing the math skit