As usual, if you haven’t grabbed the new schedule click to see Full Story & Pictures and then this link; ShowSchedules

Here’s what’s on tap; James Cagney in “Yankee Doodle Dandy” as presented on Screen Guild PlayersCan You Top This? ; Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar and “The Fathom Five Matter”;  two-hour Escape special marking the series anniversary and featuring “Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge”; birthday week tributes to Gloria Stuart, George W. Trendle, Glenn Langan and Dorothy Kilgallen.

6 Responses to “July 3rd to July 9th 2011 RadioClassics Show Schedule”

Harry Richmond? I had never heard of Harry Richmond until Lucille Ball introduced him on the Mail Call show. He was a big time entertainer once upon a time and here is some interesting info about him:

Do you ever wonder which of today’s celebrities will be long forgotten in the future? I think the answer is: most of them!

I really enjoyed the 4/9/50 Jack Benny show today. Starting with a reference to Angels baseball (my team), which was a Pacific Coast League team back then; and continuing with the great impressions by Frank Fontaine and Dennis Day. When Dennis does the Ronald Colman impression it’s like a cherry on top of a sundae.

3. navywrslr says:

Hope you have the CASEY,CRIME PHOTOGRAPHER one with Rudolph,the Christmas Goat;-)

4. John says:

I have waited for Christmas in July. It gives just enough of a break in the summer months. Keep up the good work.

• Don says:

This morning I saw a bit of a movie that ws new to me: “Christmas in July”, with Dick Powell (1940). I did get a laugh thinking about CiJ on XM82.

5. mandymarie20 says:

Love the Johnny Dollar this week. Mystery is My Hobby is another gem. Gotta love Suspense, too. And of course some great commedies in Our Miss Brooks, Phil Harris and Alice Faye, and of course, Jack Benny. Thanks Greg!

I’m curious to hear Can You Top This? I can’t remember hearing that show. Is it new to the channel?